Considering we’re all writers, readers, and bloggers here at MVL, you can probably tell that we appreciate a good solid notebook or agenda to jot down our thoughts and plans. Especially considering how much we value handwriting. Thoughts and plans for the day, week, and beyond can take up so much mental space, and I can’t tell you the relief I feel as someone who has 50 different high-priority tasks going on each day, getting it all out on paper. It makes it so you don’t need your mind pulled in all those directions at once, and you don’t deal with the anxiety of potentially forgetting something important. Having a place for all those tasks and ideas is so important, so I think of a good planner as a meaningful investment. Of course, even the best planners generally don’t come with enough space for ALL I want to jot down, so I like to keep a few quality journals on hand too. Here are the best 2017 planners and journals we could find… Hope you find the perfect one for you!
1) Ted Baker All The Write Moves Notebook is a classy journal you’ll want to break out at your fave coffee shop for a moment of pause.
2) The Five Minute Journal is a gorgeous way to start your day off on a positve note or wind down with a meditative thought or two.
3) Fringe Studio Big Plans is a modern, chic, and motivating agenda (pink sold out, black on backorder)
4) Moorea Seal Poketo Planner is in silver + gold + features plenty of space for note-taking.
5) Smythson Panama Notebook is a petite place for notes, reminicient of a traditional writer’s toolkit.
6) Productivity Planner, companion to The 5 Minute Journal, this planner uses proven productivity techniques to help you prioritize and push past procrastination. (Have you had enough of the alliteration yet, though?)
7) Moments of Genius is a cute mint covered, gold-gilded way to remember to-do’s.
8) Kate Spade Everything’s Coming Up Roses is the chicest way to jot thoughts.
9) Kate Spade Read My Lips is a charming, art-minded agenda for the creative soul.
10) Totem Clipboard Pack, for those who need a visual.
11) Pink Rifle Paper Co Agenda offers sweet and simple organization through thoughtfully designed pages.
12) Painted Notebook Pebble Drip features 65 pages in a jotter size.
It’s never too early to start on 2017. Do you have a go-to yet?