Peach is a color that looks great on most skin tones. Here is a guide to my favorite peachy products for spring/summer…
1. Apply your moisturizer first and let it set in for a few minutes before applying other products. I love Kate Somerville moisturizer and often dab a thin layer of her Sunblock on after using this Age Arrest creme.
2. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer is ultra light but provides a lot of coverage for evening out skin discoloration. Ilike to use Ofra Cosmetics’ concealer brush to work this in on discolored spots, or I use Stila concealer instead on days when I don’t want full tinted coverage on my face.
3. A rounded brush dots perfectly onto the apples of my cheeks. I use Tarte cheek stain in “blissful” which is SO dewy and natural.
5. Line lips with this NYC Cosmetics Lip Stain in “Orange on the Go” no 504. This was the makeup artists go-to color for me this March while I filmed “The Catch” in Austin Tx for ABC.
6. Polished nails are always a classy finishing touch. Try my favorite 2015 color “Back in the Limo” by Essie.
REMEMBER to keep it simple!!! xx Joy